Sunday, March 11, 2007

My First Blog

I'm blogging from Fiveoaks (the unofficial name of our log house in the woods) on a Sunday morning in early spring - so early in fact that the woods are still deep in snow. But at least the sun is out, water drips from the roof and there is a promise of warmer days and wildflowers in bloom.

Blogging is something I didn't think I particularly wanted to do but who knows, I'm a writer, so once I get started I may become a committed blogger.

I'm going to work through the 23 things, keeping in mind how our branch staff would be able to manage if we decide to make this a staff learning experience. Creating a blog was a little trickier than I thought it would be, but here I am. I think many of our staff would have some trouble.

I'll add posts as I continue on this Web2 learning adventure.


2 comments:

Beechwood10 said...

Fiveoaks from Beechwood10....interesting that we both have a tree name. I too am finding some obvious steps that as a first time blogger aren't so obvious to me---like the fact that you can't comment without being logged in.

Kathryn DC said...

From a branch perspective, I think that all is possible but time could be a factor. I find it irresistible not to follow the highlighted links just in case I miss something.